- 60 minute adventurous flight in 6 major mountain above 8000m in the world
- Mount Everest which stands at a towering height of 8848 meters “top of the world”.
- Spectacular view of the snowcapped Himalayan peaks
Getting up-close is probably the best way to experience the natural beauty of nepal and its mountains and the mountain flight provides you with just the opportunity to go deep into the Himalayas. The one hour mountain flight takes within camera range of some of the highest peaks in the world.
The mountain flight is perfect for those people who do not want to miss out on experiencing the Himalayas due to physical and time constraints. Starting off with some of the smaller peaks, including Dorje Lakpa(6966m), Phurbi Ghyachu(6637m), Choba Bhamare(5970m) Gauri Shankar (7134m) Melungtse(7181m), one can see some of the worlds tallest peaks. The major attraction of this tour is the Mount Everest which stands at a towering height of 8848 meters. There are 14 mountains that stand above 8000 meters and Including Everest Nepal houses 8 of those peaks.
What is Included
- Airport picks up & drops by tourist vehicle
- Air-conditioned private tourist vehicle.
- English Speaking Hostess.
- All permits and entrance fees along with governmental taxes
- Official expense
What is not Included
- Alcoholic drinks and cold drinks
- Items of a personal nature
Write a Review