- Discover the magic and mystery of Kathmandu.
- Guided city tours in Kathmandu
- Colorful array of bustling streets, rich historic heritage, exquisite temples and religious sites
- UNESCO world heritage sites
Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal is very rich in its cultural and historical beauty. This one day tour to Kathmandu valley will give you immense satisfaction with its unique cultural and the importance it possess.
We have planned this trip for you in such ways that you get chance to visit all those cultural world heritage sites that is in Kathmandu.
Kathmandu Durbar Square (World Heritage Site)
This complex of palaces, courtyards and temples, built between the 12th and 18th centuries, used to be the seat of the ancient Malla kings of Kathmandu. There are also three museums inside the palace building.
Swoyambhunath Stupa – The Monkey Temple (World Heritage Site)
You can watch over the valley from the top of a hillock on its western side. Swoyambhu is also known as Samhengu and the Monkey temple because of the countless monkeys living in the premises.
Pashupatinath Temple (World Heritage Site)
Pashupatinath is one of the most sacred Hindu shrines in the world and lies 5 kms east of the city center. The richly-ornamented pagoda houses the sacred Linga, or phallic symbol, of Lord Shiva.
It is 2500 years old Buddhist stupa in the Valley built in 5th century with four pairs of eyes of Lord Buddha in four cardinal directions keeping an eternal watch over the people and their doings. You will find Buddhist pilgrims from Tibet going round the stupa spinning the prayer wheels.
Kathmandu City Tour Itinerary
- The departure and ending point of the tour is yours hotel in Thamel, Kathmandu.
- Pick up at hotel and drive to Swoyambhunath Stupa (Monkey temple) sighg seeing for about 0ne hour.
- Drive to Pashupatinath temple and sightseeing for about 45 minutes.
- Drive to Bouddhanath Stupa-lunch break for 45 minutes –sights seeing in Bouddhanath.
- Drive to Kathmandu durbar square sightseeing.
- Drive back to Thamel.
What is Included
- Airport picks up & drops by tourist vehicle
- Air-conditioned private tourist vehicle.
- English Speaking Hostess.
- All permits and entrance fees along with governmental taxes
- Official expense
What is not Included
- Alcoholic drinks and cold drinks
- Items of a personal nature